Sunday 20 June 2010

Project Carol - I have been busy..

Hi Everyone, today i thought would give you all an update on how Carols blanket is progressing.. I recieved lots of gorgeous squares already and have been edging them in one colour so that they are all the same size and will look better when i come to stitching them all together... Ty so much to everyone that has made squares i am so thrilled at all of the help that i have been offered and recieved.. To be honest with you i am totally blown away by the kindness that you have all shown.. It means alot to me and i know that my sister will be so touched when she finds out.. It will be a truly special gift... I have took some pics so that you can see what i have done to the squares.. I hope everyone likes them.   God bless.. xx Channelle xx

5 comments:

  1. wow you have been a busy bunny, they look good X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty i am surrounded with wool and granny squares lol xxxx and i have a blister on my finger from crocheting so much lol, all so worth it though...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My finger is healing lol Had a break for a couple of days, ready to get started again on saturday.... Hope you are all well take care channelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! If you like, I have a link party on my blog every Saturday. I would be thrilled if you add something!
    Bye!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Annemarie, so sorry only just got your message and its now sunday.. I will go have a look now anyway, ty for looking at my blog and for your offer... take care Channelle x

    ReplyDelete