Friday 11 February 2011

Friday's Surprise Valentines Gift

Today i received a huge surprise when the parcel man knocked and handed me a rather large box.. Inside was a huge array of gorgeous gifts from a secret admirer...
There are two heart shaped ramekins, heart shaped cookie cutters, heart patterned nail file, a huge heart shaped box of praline chocolates, heart shaped ice cube tray,
a gorgeous patchwork material patterned bird notebook and keyring and a lovely valentines card.... there was also a gorgeous crocheted heart and some crocheted squares....
As i have already received my valentines swap and an extra from thomas sheks son you can imagine my shock and delight to receive all of these extra goodies... even when i was younger i have never had such a terrific valentines i'm beaming....
I have a clue who my naughty secret santa is and i shall be messaging them privately to say ty, providing i guessed right lol here's a photo..

1 comment: