Tuesday 8 February 2011

Midlife crisis lol

Hi everyone, i thought i would share a couple of photos with you today to let you in to my world.....
Firstly this is the first proper photo of my new look (more like midlife crisis that i recently had lol) since having my relapse i haven't been able to properly hold a hairdryer so i had my hair all cut off, but i didn't stop there i dyed it dark too... eeekkk i hear you all cry.. Yes i miss my blonde hair but i do like the cut...
I would also like to introduce you to the lovely Mr Goodbody lol...
I would also like you to meet one of my babies, his name is George O'Malley, no not after the aristocats but after a character in Grey's Anatomy....
He looks like a little Alien at the moment because he's had an allergy to something that we still haven't got to the bottom of....

No comments:

Post a Comment