Friday 4 March 2011

Friday

Hi everyone, well today was a busy day for the postman lol
Firstly i received two lots of buttons for our victorian Button String challenge..
They are from our lovely vallynmar (first photo), and also from the lovely nassy (second photo) ty both for your buttons...



I also received lots of gorgeous squares today, ty so much nassy (first photo) and carollaellen1955 (second photo) for the wonderful squares that you sent in...



Carollaellen1955 also sent three large heart squares for our Heart square pillows, they are beautiful carola ty so much, i will finish them off and show you them all when they are done ty my lovely...




Last but not least i want to say a huge ty to carollaellen1955 for my gorgeous box of rangoys and chocolate, you spoil me ty so much my love....

No comments:

Post a Comment