Thursday 10 March 2011

Handmade Soaps For Sale






These first soaps are Lavender, Rosemary & Cammomile...
The round slices with white swirls are and the bars with flower heads are Lavender, the blue circle with swirls and the small flowers are Rosemary & the plain bars are Camomile...

I also have a range of theraputic massage soap bars as shown below... The small bars are Jasmine, they are actually a shade of pink but look darker in the photo.. The green bars are Tea tree and Eucalyptus and the cream bars are Mandarin and lime and the coffee coloured bars are Ginger and Lemongrass...




The dusky pink glittery flowers are also Jasmine and below i have shown some examples of how i can gift wrap them for you.. I can also do gift bags and boxes..
I can custom make these molds in most scents and colours, so just let me know if you would like me to custom make you some....



No comments:

Post a Comment