Sunday 4 July 2010

A Healing Gift to my Group Nominees

I thought it only fair that all of our group nominees recieve a healing gift... The winner of our group vote will of course recieve our Healing blanket aswell as one of the healing gifts shown below.. Amongst other things i am a qualified Crystal Therapist Dip.Cryst.Ther. I have so much faith in the power of crystal gemstones and spiritual healing. thats why i would like to send all of our nominees a healing crystal gemstone that has healing properties associated with the Nominees illness or ailment... Each Nominee will recieve one gemstone like those shown below....
There are many crystals that are all round healers such as Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz and Flourite to name but a few. Each crystal has a healing property that have been used for many thousands of years to ease stress, pain, headaches,  and help with things such as strength, concentration etc I will chose a crystal that can help with each Nominees ailment, I have posted a photo below of some of my crystals....

No comments:

Post a Comment